Computers & Science Camps
Courtesy of Camp Blodgett
View More Photos
Grand Rapids Office - 528 Bridge St NW, Suite 6 Grand Rapids, MI 49504; Camp Blodgett - 10451 Lakeshore Drive, West Olive, MI 49460
Name: Brian Paul, Camp Director
"Camp Blodgett has been helping kids enjoy their summer on the shores of Lake Michigan for more than 95 years! Camp Blodgett serves children in Kent and Ottawa Counties in West Michigan. Camp Blodgett is located 45 minutes west of Grand Rapids at 10451 Lakeshore Drive in West Olive.
At Camp Blodgett, you will enjoy:
- Biking to the scenic Kirk park
- Canoeing the inlets of Lake Michigan
- Swimming in the pool and Lake Michigan
- Target practice with archery
- Challenging your inner acrobat on the high rope courses and our NEW rock wall
- Team building and Tarzan swinging at the low ropes course
- Fun and challenging workshops, cabin activities and evening events
Financial Assistance: To ensure that all children have the opportunity to attend summer camp, fees for summer camp at Camp Blodgett are determined using a sliding fee scale based on family income and household size. Transportation is also provided to and from the camp from Grand Rapids for all campers.
Currently camp registration is closed. Camp Blodgett will not be offering camp in June, but is planning on offering some form of programming in July and August if we can do so safely and within any restrictions set by local and state government. For more information visit our website at www.campblodgett.org